[Indianlc] New poll for Indianlc

Pallavi Pradhan pallu2603 at 2h8oxM6_WZB5zWbqJTfAMIdzBj6tCaFGL25qfkjmP6y3yQJ7gEXoMpuqijrphHzjCKfmkD5a2Rh2IqnbrA.yahoo.invalid
Thu Oct 13 14:58:25 UTC 2005

Hi Ppl.

I am planning to install Ubuntu on my home box. Any
reviews? anything i should be aware of ???

Please let me know

Cheers!!
Pallavi
--- Indianlc at yahoogroups.com wrote:

---------------------------------

Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created
for the
Indianlc group:

DISCLAIMER - no wars (yet)

POLL - Distro of choice? (listed in alphabetical
order)

  o Debian
  o Fedora Core
  o Mandriva
  o Redhat
  o Slackware
  o Ubuntu
  o *I built my own GNU/Linux from scratch - its
better than the rest*
  o *Not listed here*

Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll votes
are
not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the
Yahoo! Groups
web site listed above.

Thanks!

                                                Linux