Women at Foss.in

Sulamita Garcia sulamita at Cp4giCcjKLnF58TBJoDWJqGKal-d-T5C3fNB6HwzYccFGKXEtS9iKevGpt9Dw5CGJn6119XHITJ_k39qCAhAUQ.yahoo.invalid
Wed Nov 9 03:19:40 UTC 2005

Hi chix

I don't know if you check the FOSS.IN schedule and saw a BOF session about
Women and FOSS, that I'm in charge of. I'm very glad to have the
oportunity to know Linuxchix from another contries and exchange some
experiences about work, foss community and everything.
I have a presentation done called "Is free software a macho thing? Women
and Free Software", where I show some historical data about women who
contribute in computers history. I would love if we work togheter and
present a session which makes sense for your culture, with indian women
examples. What do you gals think?

best regards

--
"A little less conversation, a little more action please"
 °v°  Sulamita Garcia