[Indianlc] for the non slashdotters

Diabolic Preacher pintooo15 at CNpw59muU6MCC9NvwyXANtLYEEM29qqlTlwtYoQJ0_AFE-n63SRXeVyqUE0icKBRPqmy-JisbnuciG6wWA.yahoo.invalid
Tue Dec 20 17:05:14 UTC 2005

The idea of having the links to "apparently" relevant articles
delivered to your mail (and in case of people subscribing to feeds, in
their newsreader) without having to search yourself will have it's
supporters as well as opposers. So why not poll for the
women's/group's consensus and decide what happens to the articles.

in the meanwhile, so far as such a consensus is not concluded people
brimming with links could do well to summarise the articles they link
to...or atleast give their feedback comments on the article so we all
can decide for ourselves, how quickly we click n read the article.
this time the link was for a >= 4 pg. article. After all this is a
platform of sorts for discussion, so why doesn't the person posting
link discuss it.

As can be clearly seen I'm actually including my opinion too...not to
influence any decision and not to bring in the flames...but more
opinions and ideas. With that said, a few India based articles showing
up shouldn't do much harm, given that they're not so common to come
by...but then.....let's see what the group decides. :)

Have a nice day.

--
Diabolic Preacher
As Is