[Indianlc] for the non slashdotters

|| स्वक्ष || svaksha svaksha at zTagYko-BNeCjeo1NIozqRY52LakC5FHUS4Zmabgb1aT4OpTqISv6heyMQUSxLipFYkoOrTkNA.yahoo.invalid
Tue Dec 20 02:51:32 UTC 2005

Morning All,

On 12/20/05, Anand Avati <asynchronousacknowledgement at yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2005/12/18/in_computer_science_a_growing_gender_gap/

The main goal/purpose of LC-IN is to encourage women to discuss and
ask questions freely about Linux. So, please refrain from treating the
mailing list of linuxchix.org.in as a *posting board* for recycled
news clippings, advert's or interesting links.  Imagine if each member
subscribed here started generating noise over news available elsewhere
via RSS. After the new website is up maybe we can keep a seperate
mailing list for such stuff. What do all the women reading this think
? Please speak-up and feel free to disagree <ducks ;-)>

--
|| स्वक्ष ||