LinuxChix-India -- was-- Re: [Indianlc] hello people!

Archana.S.R archu.oct at RsRJXC55A6R8CmxKMF0D_UOVdN_CsfRNij-PxTjMyrCixpViyIihqqoA5AwId4qFt0LgBM8kkQKi4Q.yahoo.invalid
Fri Dec 16 13:46:53 UTC 2005

nice to see lot of thought process in the list..
:)

good thoughts from svaksha... i too was thinking about the same... but
i wasnt sure wat we can do or how to go about it..

yes a website is an identity that helps much more than pointing newbie
to a mail list.. where most often she gets flammed... or someone tells
its too bad to ask in a mail list.. lot of argument goes on in this
regard finally the person who asked the question would have
unsubscribed.

and i feel that we need to have that polite word there in the site.
its more important that the answer i feel as for as girls / new users
are considered...

i think we can have some good discussion reg this, since there is no
time contraint in bringing out the site..

--
Archana.S.R.