LinuxChix-India -- was-- Re: [Indianlc] hello people!

Diabolic Preacher pintooo15 at U6QEWue7u7sUHFwWcezf1e6oIKHdFwGrfOYtgGilMbc6owdNOQdLTD7rSFcSacT4jrbRqyP0_cSn.yahoo.invalid
Thu Dec 15 17:19:03 UTC 2005

On 12/15/05, Swati Sani <swati at 1DW7i_dP-8rwURlDJmb2Nu1wy-bg4dYNlCFbt54eOSdAfMa7VeWBI7hHF3V160LUs9U1A2W-ZpHL.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> Agree, Be Polite and Be helpful should be *very* prominently displayed
> .  I also suggest at least some of us have the group's web address in
> our signatures -will help in popularizing the group.

Adding it to your blog's linklist, blogging about it, and adding it to
your social bookmarking site. del.icio.us allows u to fetch newest n
entries of a tag of your choice and include it in your personal
homepage. i know adding one link and fetching it might sound crazy but
maybe we could use the service to store links tagged by a common
decided keyword. just some possibilities...

> Like I said above we are working on the site design and content. Will
> put it up for suggestions/comments on this list soon.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Swati

A big bunch of thanks to you for helping set up linuxchix.org.in. :)

--
Diabolic Preacher
As Is