LinuxChix-India -- was-- Re: [Indianlc] hello people!

Swati Sani swati at llgnY5A071XMebnICSa1apJnKHtYHzuDDjbNFbh-r1yZZNL6Myj0BIaZCdnBvXt3e-VjYC5TOBqAcvyg.yahoo.invalid
Thu Dec 15 14:34:01 UTC 2005

|| स्वक्ष || svaksha wrote:

>would you like to share the domain name please ?

it is linuxchix.org.in
did not disclose it on the list earlier as there is nothing on the site
yet - so guys and girls just be a little patient - dont flame me.

>>Like I said above we are working on the site design and content. Will
>>put it up for suggestions/comments on this list soon.
>>

>.... just waiting :-) to be involved in the community too.

Since you are a prominent part of the community, you are  already
involved :)

Cheers!

Swati