LinuxChix-India -- was-- Re: [Indianlc] hello people!

Jhinuk Cchowdhury jhinuk.cchowdhury at 58Yp6KBOFb1pVZyrTjgWID8kMh2WsT-Q3ORKdMJnSFylwQDkF_eDEl3bb2IS-gLHaR1X1ON4eyFukJJtKghxSPFDYGk.yahoo.invalid
Thu Dec 15 10:15:41 UTC 2005

Hey! Fred,

We all know you, at leas the chix from India :) And thanks so much for the
ref. It will be a pleasure to assist the chix in the movement. Just let me
know how would I.

Jhinuk

--
"You see things and ask why, I dream of things as never before and ask why
not" :)