[Indianlc] Hi, I'm back!

Swati Sani swati at EqD2Av5cdrm7LrYJZpBzCePNFXiI2vlge0Ud-cWXYk3ulKFRAwtahpeTaWzMs8M9ArPxtOgVCoZP.yahoo.invalid
Tue Dec 13 13:17:13 UTC 2005

Sulamita Garcia wrote:

Hi,

>After 23hs traveling, and a weekend unpacking and reading mails, I almost
>organized everything. :)
>It was an amazing trip and a great conference.

Good to hear that you enjoyed your trip to India. It was great meeting you.

>I loved to know so many women
>involved and already working with Linux. I just got the impression that none
>of them had an idea that they were so many, and also didn't realize that we
>actually can do some stuff to change all those things we have to fight. So I
>beg to Swati and Pooja to build that webpage they promise me to do, about
>Linuxchix India.

Sure thing. We will get started on it ASAP.

> I can help with some tips, we use Wordpress for
>Linuxchix-BR,

As a non-geek LinuxChix, I prefer wordpress too, so WP it is!

Looking forward to seeing many more women folk in Foss.in/2006

regards

Swati