Hi, I'm back!

Sulamita Garcia sulamita at CoOWOIhfEjSOrvDEQ3FhhmP-MRamNRG9FZMus-q2m_tegfNlELBNTvZ084kZjkdiShiwaNiLBFJQc7SVYrYZZA.yahoo.invalid
Mon Dec 12 22:52:18 UTC 2005

Hello people

After 23hs traveling, and a weekend unpacking and reading mails, I almost
organized everything. :)
It was an amazing trip and a great conference. I loved to know so many women
involved and already working with Linux. I just got the impression that none
of them had an idea that they were so many, and also didn't realize that we
actually can do some stuff to change all those things we have to fight. So I
beg to Swati and Pooja to build that webpage they promise me to do, about
Linuxchix India. I can help with some tips, we use Wordpress for
Linuxchix-BR, we used Drupal and the international Linuxchix uses Zope/Plone
solution. Now we are using wordpress because the chix which designed and
maintain the site like that better, so we let her decide. And this is an nice
thing, if someone try to run the list and the site and everything, she will
drive herself crazy. I don't know who is the moderator of this list, just
hope s/he like our enthusiasm.
In my trip back, I meet Hassath in Delhi and Vidya in Bombay, hope they are
around now. I hope also get all your latitude and longitude to add so many
women I spoke with in the Linuxchix World map
http://www.linuxchix.org.br/worldmap/
My slides are in http://www.linuxchix.org.br/img/fossmachoen.pdf if anyone
want to see them, and my pictures are in
http://videos.linuxchix.org.br/fotos/india/ . Hope see you soon!
--
  °v°  Sulamita Garcia
 /(_)\  LinuxChix-BR - http://www.linuxchix.org.br/