My first mail

hinayna hinayna at 4FIPy1h-aBLeAej8Vrh4OINL6rS90sB1fCrfHhY2568WNWogNugFNsvJA2Sw9KkTfE4gBvwPc3W6.yahoo.invalid
Wed Aug 31 12:51:33 UTC 2005

Hi all,
Today only while going through mails of linux-bangalore, i came across
this group also.
And i am really impressed to see so many women getting involved in
linux, FOSS area.
As i am one of those who want to be in this and was always thinking
that  i couldn't find many woman but now i think my perception was wrong.
its really encouraging for me to see the great cooperation among all
in this area.
Thanks & Regards,
    - Nayna