[Indianlc] check this link

Diabolic Preacher pintooo15 at d2hGRxOTDeMvxWKI7NU0zntJb1wfP8sorqhhNNWEZhrtUjj6AdUxPvBjIGIxunRSwpkBEnJjFSW_SY0nS9o.yahoo.invalid
Tue Aug 23 09:59:11 UTC 2005

http://www.easylinuxcds.com/wallpapers/thumbs5.shtml to be exact. the
space before wallpapers causes the link to be not highlighted (or u
can call it underlined) entirely.

the wallpapers are really cool to look at...but I use BlackBox, can I
use these wallpapers on it?

On 8/23/05, malovika roy <malovika at 1bgO4WCV-lHSCBrv1AoZfAfQZdxL4U6z4f8sOfmXR14SFML1X5zsqdDP3yVyLGKH43DuONmENUq5h0fF.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> hi guys!
> came across this cool link
> www.easylinuxcds.com/ wallpapers/thumbs5.shtml
>
> click on this for cool penguin images.
>
> Malovika
>
> --- Indianlc at yahoogroups.com wrote:

<snip>

Although this group is brand spankin' new and the rules are not that
well laid, I don't know if my point would be valid but as a member of
the list receiving email, would like to make a humble request to all
members to quote only that part of the parent message that they are
answering. It's a good thing to download mail once a day using the
Daily Digest feature, but if you quote the entire digest, then you
would see in the following digest, how much more bloated a
"digest-in-digest" mail looks like.

I hope everyone'll agree to some space conservation methods regardless
of how Gigantic the mailboxes have become.

Take care.
--
Diabolic Preacher
As Is