[Indianlc] Re: Guidance reqd..

Guntupalli Karunakar karunakar at 4CpCVgUDs-2b8DautFzNMrLCnPLXZmezfJZDrtZSptxwX6Fsu5Zakw45_Jita_88-B1pfziPGu56Q0xh.yahoo.invalid
Sat Aug 20 11:56:45 UTC 2005

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 00:16:38 +0530
"Archana.S.R" <archu.oct at Aai6PZErjYoaMNIMWDBqBnARIUZa3CVmp7VEqxl7z-h_03KFHbK1sAJESxLY2rV_XLCRyCf7gdqhEocd.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> hi diya,
>
> i replied to ur personal mail id, but it got bounced 2 times so iam
> mailing to the group
> the help i require is i need a list of female foss developers, to
> complete my article. i jus have a rough abstract, i want to
> complete this list as soon as possible.

you want a list of indian ones only?
or worldwide? I assume its former.

One tedious way to know is going through ChangeLog & Acknowledgment
files in source codes of various projects, since usually the
contributors are listed

 or maybe simpler way contact on some of the
projects directly to know. coordinators of some big linux users
groups could also help.

maybe you should also chek with companies like Redhat , Novell, Sun, IBM, HP  etc.

You wont find much info unless ur willing to dig around.

Karunakar

--

* Work: http://www.indlinux.org     *