Guidance reqd..

Archana.S.R archu.oct at 11LFWbM7QRTtXkciwjGgzHbBdrnbHv-SPwT2V9w88jh-Z7WXL8EkmQQdJ69IN2rQJvQGuB8XL5b3BLkUVw.yahoo.invalid
Fri Aug 19 18:46:38 UTC 2005

hi diya,

i replied to ur personal mail id, but it got bounced 2 times so iam mailing
to the group
the help i require is i need a list of female foss developers, to complete
my article. i jus have a rough abstract, i want to complete this list as
soon as possible.

thanks,
Archu.

--
Archu @ Archana.S.R. - BTech IT
"First they laugh at you, then they neglect you, then they fight you and