[Indianlc] /usr/bin deleted

Diabolic Preacher pintooo15 at nGbzCoM4GjSIGY3vyA-_Z0O3SfTTPKSbHxOij7m-NNo6mzw9481QVvQUL3l8XjJO3cYloLaEBcdu3vsGWO4.yahoo.invalid
Fri Aug 19 13:21:15 UTC 2005

On 8/19/05, Devi Sambamoorthy
<devi.sambamoorthy at ZvKKaVoU59-28kBwxeJoeROxWzJ7eKtzkAsEjXbxWCXgbaCDckveAqnJmXHi65ou3moY3_mKDtgU_Guc5x7dj4TZ5WFcWSqnrr_XjkNE4LNnLHcMDw.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
>  hi!
>  I understand about your concerns. But this is autogenerated stuff at the
>  end of every mail. I have to work on whether I can put some ruleset for
>  this.
>
>  For me to subscribe and check mails using my Yahoo or Gmail is not
>  feasible. I am more reachable in my official mail id than in other
>  ids.
>
>  If the moderator/owner considers this as a serious issue may be I will
>  refrain from sending mails as that is the only option!

You should definitely continue sending mails to the list. The removal
of disclaimers should be the concern of the firm, to which my mail was
rather inclined/directed/intended...

Please have a look at the list rules of bangalore LUG at
http://linux-bangalore.org/blug/discussions/rules.php especially the
section titled Pseudo-legal disclaimers and for further details read
the page Stupid Email Disclaimers at
http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/

Never ever meant to discourage any expression held within. :)
--
Diabolic Preacher
As Is