[Indianlc] /usr/bin deleted

Diabolic Preacher pintooo15 at YK-TCrCR2sn06PZsr7LWHy8f_u2ZvK9bD25MuJRS3n913rXcqL8IK9jY2twyikQ0PkJig4aKrCu09U8B.yahoo.invalid
Thu Aug 18 12:02:20 UTC 2005

>  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and its attachments may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION and/or PROTECTED PATIENT HEALTH INFORMATION intended solely for the use of Tranquilmoney Inc. it's clients and the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, printing, or copying of this e-mail message and/or any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this e-mail [shred the document] and any attachments.

These disclaimers and confidentiality notices are to be strictly discouraged.
It states, "This e-mail and its attachments may contain PRIVILEGED and
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION and/or PROTECTED PATIENT HEALTH INFORMATION
intended solely for the use of Tranquilmoney Inc. it's clients and the
recipient(s) named above." and then it states "If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete this e-mail"
If I'm not named/addressed in the mail, how would I be able to get the mail.
Secondly without reading/scrolling the entire message how does one
read the CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE?

--
Diabolic Preacher
As Is