/usr/bin deleted

Devi Sambamoorthy devi.sambamoorthy at MJf3t7aFm_RWMBMPvlocPtjJ1Ghy7pLqe4UKEq5Qht4EM9ni8DMehMCmgW9xdPg_TTjDGJN441DVej8P9wfIOE5HyJgipzRJ4-NNudlJJH2EGdsg.yahoo.invalid
Thu Aug 18 08:53:51 UTC 2005

We have accidentally deleted /usr/bin in one of our server. We copied
/usr/bin from another server and put it there. Things appeared to be fine.

But slowly problems are creeping in,

1. We tried to upgrade the antivirus s/w to latest version it failed
complaining some issue in gcc.
2. We made changes in the access db but when we create new access db it
appears to be corrupt. Then we reverted to old access db itself.

Ideal solution will be to format the box to address the hidden problems.

But any one has some other solutions?

Thanks!

Devi

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and its attachments may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION and/or PROTECTED PATIENT HEALTH INFORMATION intended solely for the use of Tranquilmoney Inc. it's clients and the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, printing, or copying of this e-mail message and/or any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this e-mail [shred the document] and any attachments.