[Indianlc] Fw: [lb/2005] Event Announcement

malovika roy malovika at fL2JjVNhAZhYyXw7aCBCkHmzf1C0PoAyJkrXqkzdG8UsDtDfmLLSjXqkZxLGhZRSiEBR3t2tL9euwTDA.yahoo.invalid
Wed Aug 17 07:06:34 UTC 2005

Thanks Karunakar.

the event sure sounds interesting. hope to be there and participate.

Malovika

--- Guntupalli Karunakar <karunakar at 6HffUkSC4mBL63vIIImg8IC6JSPPE-KUlmZxw0eYbWguk34SG7W4x0cU7ktW6OKtzlNAT1tfhVbhZD4e.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

Hi all,

might be good to have more women speakers here this time!

The Event Wiki    : http://linux-bangalore.org/2005/wiki
The Event Channel : #linux-bangalore on irc.freenode.net
The Event List    : http://linux-bangalore.org/list

Begin forwarded message: