[Indianlc] info about the members..

Runa Bhattacharjee runa.misc at tRAcICJGciz9Ekgaji1N6ARTFV7T1FUDGjPR7sbFwZyr5T5UVlzOWoIkEDpV7Hs3t2S6_JyYjmpNHo8.yahoo.invalid
Thu Aug 11 07:23:36 UTC 2005

malovika roy wrote:

> Hi
> I am working for a magazine publication group - Electronics For you
> (EFY) and we have 4 magazines - EFY, IT magazine, Linux For You, and
> BenefIT... all these are monthly magazines and i contribute for all
> from Bangalore.
>
> <snipped>

Hi everyone

This is Runa. I am mostly involved with localisation work in Bengali.
Currently am part of Ankur Bangla (www.bengalinux.org) and work for Red
Hat as well. I can also be found on a few of the "women-in-linux" forums.

Hope Linuxchix-India starts with a bang :)

regards
Runa

blog: http://runa.rediffblogs.com