[Indianlc] very small fonts of group posts in mail

Archana.S.R archu.oct at _pQ9fyTk1BGQCsaxHkTSqIcYiHvMfMKyxPkLGHhjl7RP9FqWd_Fr9c_QkoKKSeNiRDiV-HbvdXZojFGF8_c.yahoo.invalid
Wed Aug 3 10:47:57 UTC 2005

> I am subscribed to both ILUG-Goa as well as this group, but the text
> of emails from this group are very tiny unlike the posts from
> ILUG-Goa. I did see settings to have emails delivered in
> html/plaintext but no option for font setting.

iam facing the same problem for all the yahoo groups
the thing is if the message is posted via web, then i get it to be in
small fonts..
if they mail it, its readable.. i too dont know where and how to set..
its not possible to set the fonts.. jus we can set for text/plain text

> Could the mods please look into the matter. I am using a GMail accountsame

with me,.. but no probs with this group mails.

> btw this is my first post and ..... more to come yet.
>
> Congrats on the 'pioneering' efforts of this group.

thanks for the encouragement :)
continue your support..

Note: jus a note, do ctrl++ for reading those tiny font mails..i do
this for most of the iluggoa mails..

--
Archu @ Archana.S.R.  - BTech IT