wat about our policies?

Archana.S.R archu.oct at vx3Pl9vSh0JEIPdmfABfbGzIKcOZEvm6k2tBCehKqH7YJc1d5G94CYuNPnLki9EEPGnqOnWyIyDM.yahoo.invalid
Tue Aug 2 08:56:55 UTC 2005

hi all,

Nice to see some good interaction going on in our group..
these are the things that i want to take into consideration while
framing policies for our list

1-> are we goign to have only women out here? If no, then wat are the
consideration we might think to have for males? do we need to moderate
their post?

2-> wat about ordinary post moderation? i dont think we need this.

3-> wat are the activities we are goign to plan?

4-> well since iam not much good in policy making, please append this
list so that we can have a consolidated policy making procedure being
carried on.

Finally i would like to thank the members for extending their
co-operation and support for such an initiative.. :)

keep going friends..!

--
Archu @ Archana.S.R.  - BTech IT