[Indianlc] info about the members..

Devi Sambamoorthy devi.sambamoorthy at qiZQTLDEPHK90K4k42r2gtCo-am1d8aWuj6Kjc7aM1TGmeFFjI7bhBFgNLlK8MioeQx1wfmV56eNi-0ha55DbnhD9RcnX0h6Bnnu2bb0ODA.yahoo.invalid
Tue Aug 2 08:43:12 UTC 2005

Hi Archana,
I can be a moderator. I am not sure whether you guys are receiving my
mail. However it is in the yahoo groups site.

Regards
Devi S.