[Indianlc] info about the members..

Archana.S.R archu.oct at _uhLb9kHio2DKLkOgJKhklo8QknWAnqr7XDdeV-F-i2b33aU3OzO4Omdj_TBz3NdtrwQ0YT6X5D5PMo.yahoo.invalid
Tue Aug 2 08:39:38 UTC 2005

great to have you all over here.. lets start something usefull..
well considering me iam a newbie to linux, and trying to learn how
things work efficiently with linux than windows or mac.

Iam considering networking pcs using linux and optimising the stuff..

so i would require all help from the group,

iam not much clear about having men over here.. :-S
post your views friends, so that we can think over as i see 2 posts
bringing it to my notice about the moderation of the list.

May i know who wishes to be a moderator out here.. since as of now iam
the only one, lets make it to 2 or 3 so that the list is always active
, even in my absence due to poor internet connectivity these days.

--
Archu @ Archana.S.R.  - BTech IT