[Indianlc] Re: can we change the name

Teena Gomes teena at KAKh7nT4bdQs8EXWCOWfuY_8KLWShfQZuTKiI52Cj96lZXELeEgL_R2RldV5drHJXim7jK_wAJrkO1Yg.yahoo.invalid
Tue Aug 2 06:48:09 UTC 2005

Personally, I feel it must be a women only group. That calls for moderation as Karunakar here pointed out.

That apart, would like to introduce myself - I'm Teena Gomes, a BE in Electronics, currently working as a Technology Correspondent for the EFY group of publications. I was at EFY around 1.2 years back, spent the last 1 year in Milwaukee, US (accompanied my hubby)and now am back with EFY. I have worked in a Computer training institute as a faculty, then moved to PR and now am dabbling in technology media. Have around 3 years of workex.

I love reading good literature ( I also read Harry Potter :) and loving writing ..

Nice to be a part of this august group....

Teena
. ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jhinuk Cchowdhury
  To: Indianlc at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 12:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [Indianlc] Re: can we change the name

  Well, Karunakar, you will be called a chic but :) all these apart .. I
  don't think it should be women only group...although Linux Chix India
  is an effort to bring women Linux enthusiasts under one roof, i guess,
  it's nevertheless open to anyone who can enlighten us with his/her
  knowledge base.

  Jhinuk

  --
  "You see things and ask why, I dream of things as never before and ask
  why not" :)

        Linux user  Indian woman