[Indianlc] Re: can we change the name

Jhinuk Cchowdhury jhinuk.cchowdhury at _roVtObJNON3bQOPOjQSUhzLVNWm2gSdO82bBdNOcCUx9sjjaylS9RzOSZqJhWyob3ZRt61FVMui3NnbNYT-qtsXJUM.yahoo.invalid
Tue Aug 2 06:32:03 UTC 2005

Well, Karunakar, you will be called a chic but :) all these apart .. I
don't think it should be women only group...although Linux Chix India
is an effort to bring women Linux enthusiasts under one roof, i guess,
it's nevertheless open to anyone who can enlighten us with his/her
knowledge base.

Jhinuk