can we change the name

G Karunakar karunakar at R4EeAqvQ4TViOXQ9MYdaqzFIK1P46TgLLKkepUs4LugOuhnAv1YfGsqjB2KMsM28moFUZg746rX4UXhjqqo.yahoo.invalid
Tue Aug 2 05:28:59 UTC 2005

--- In Indianlc at yahoogroups.com, "malovika" <malovika at y...> wrote:
> Hi,
> I know we have all just joined the new group, but dont some of you
> agree that we can look at some other option for the club name???
> can we welcome some suggestions here?
>
> by the way, its cool to have an all woman exclusive linux group...
> hope this group survives...
> AMEN!

 nice effort, sorry for intruding in, but maybe you would like to have
a moderated membership for the group, if u want to keep it woman
exclusive group!.
(& ofcourse kick me out! ;-)

Karunakar