[Indianlc] info about the members..

Devi Sambamoorthy devi.sambamoorthy at Ils9Vdjl9apLFFuWPFZCEFUBJbKtWwFt6H31nirMNCYggWSEsmrn9kXY0wEsfLZ6tOk7cRXtZnq7GUkTB0JYb0SEf9p7DjmExjv6sVAg6Mflyw.yahoo.invalid
Tue Aug 2 05:26:50 UTC 2005

Hi All,
I am Devi working as a Sysadmin.  I am a MCA graduate.
I liked the idea of this group! Good initiative.

Will contribute as much as possible. I hope we can post queries and get
it resolved.

Regards
Devi S.