[Indianlc] info about the members..

malovika roy malovika at _QdwhliVi4FNW_FdqWnrFeLN_eDjDssDT4rpA_ufkshCFCA-6rJ61ta7Sk1awaXnPEgOUWEbG-JLRMjGuwY.yahoo.invalid
Tue Aug 2 05:21:08 UTC 2005

Hi
I am working for a magazine publication group - Electronics For you
(EFY) and we have 4 magazines - EFY, IT magazine, Linux For You, and
BenefIT... all these are monthly magazines and i contribute for all
from Bangalore.

I am a BE, total 4.5 years of work experience in Media (both
electronics and publishing).

would love to hear from others... as of now it looks like only 2 people
are there Archana and me! and of course Jhinuk who sent me the
invite...
are there so few women interested in Linux???

Lets get this group rocking! what say you preethi and Teena?

Malovika

--- "Archana.S.R" <archu.oct at zrm1ymsqth6hp2GQnbxBckmV8x4vUtnAOseEfdb-6QKfxIjjahmGJiG8YiwADNi4rZpILr4J33p_mAFHCQ.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

---------------------------------
hi,

i would like to know about our members ...
well, here is the info about me
iam Archana, completed my btech, waiting for the joining mail from
wipro.

let me know wat others in the list are doing?
and ofcourse the name change stuff..

--
Archu @ Archana.S.R.  - BTech IT

Service.