[Courses] Question

Terry tech at futurecourse.com
Mon Jun 1 12:45:01 UTC 2015

Hi Mara,

On 31/05/2015 22:40, Mara Vasileiou wrote:
> Hej girls,
> I wanted to ask you if there is an archive with the courses from the site
> or if there are going to be any new courses starting...?
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Cheers
> }
> Mara

Yes, there is an archive of the courses on the web, although right now,
it's undergoing extensive renovation.:)  http://courses.linuxchix.org.
You can also take a look at the mailing list archive to see the posts
for past courses.  http://mailman.linuxchix.org/pipermail/courses/

We're moving to a new server and exported all the content out of the
CMS.  We're in the process of converting it and fixing all the links, so
some of the links within the course pages aren't working right now, so
please bear with us.

We do have several courses planned but we're waiting until we get the
new server set up and running smoothly before we start anything new.
Two of the courses are going to be about Drupal and Exim.  We've got
some ideas about others. If you have any ideas for a course, let us know.

--
Terry