[Courses] gimp lesson

Akkana Peck akkana at shallowsky.com
Mon Oct 8 03:33:41 UTC 2012

Michael Havens writes:
> Good day. I was looking for training on The Gimp when I happened upon your
> lesson. version 2.2? I thought it might be okay (I have version 2.6) but I
> don't think so any longer. Could you possibly give an updated lesson?

I'm the person who presented the original GIMP course. I'm afraid I
don't have time to run another course now, though possibly I might
have time early next year.

But GIMP hasn't really changed that much -- you should be able to
use the existing lessons even with GIMP 2.8. Are you having trouble
adapting it to the current interface? Feel free to ask on techtalk
or one of the other lists (it probably doesn't really belong on this
list) and I'll be happy to help with anything you aren't following.

	...Akkana