[Courses] C Programming For Absolute Beginners, Lesson 4: Getting Looped

Sachin Divekar ssd532 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 06:26:25 UTC 2012

Dear Carla,

Yes output will be same in both versions. Because in first version,
mistakenly,
I had explicitly put 10 in the functions definition itself. So in that case
I was not
at all using count parameter.
But to make it generic a variable for count needs to be placed in the
definition i.e. how_many
in the corrected version.

--
Regards,