[Courses] AI Class?

Akkana Peck akkana at shallowsky.com
Mon Oct 3 22:43:57 UTC 2011

Michelle Murrain writes:
> Anyone taking the Stanford AI class interested in a LCX AI study
> group? Are there enough of us?

I'm interested! I'm not sure yet if I'll be taking AI, Machine
Learning or both -- I'll try both at the beginning and see what
they're like, and probably drop one.

> Also, if you are taking it, are you in any study groups yet?

Not really.  Someone in Ubuntu-California is trying to set up a
google group to coordinate study groups for all three classes,
ai-ml-db-classes-ca at googlegroups.com
but not much has happened there yet. And there are various circles
forming in Google+, but that's chaos because there's no way in G+
to make sure everybody has the same list of people in the circle
(and after adding the last 50 or so painstakingly one by one, I'm
really wondering if it's worth trying to add the 35 new people who just
showed up today ... G+ really doesn't seem very well suited to this).

	...Akkana