[Courses] [python] Lesson 2: Loops, if, and beer

Leslie leslie.brothers at verizon.net
Sun Jun 26 18:58:42 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-06-24 at 13:31 -0700, Akkana Peck wrote:

> 3. How was the length of this lesson? Too much, too little or just right?

Even though it did not take me very long to do the homework, I have
subsequently spent a fair amount of time looking over what other people
did, and trying out some of their solutions. It's a great learning
experience. But, adding that time to my first stab at it, I would say
the lesson and the homework is definitely NOT too little.

-Leslie