[Courses] [python] Lesson 2: Loops, if, and beer

Laylaa laylaa+linuxchix at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 22:54:58 UTC 2011

Okay, I must admit I "skipped" the first lesson.
Or I should clarify, I did it but I didn't post it.

And, no I didn't know it was a Monty Python reference but I got everything
else I think.

Laylaa

1)

for i in range(99, 0, -1):

    print i, "bottles of beer on the wall,", i, "bottles of beer"

2) [ ]

It starts at 0, and says count down in increments of 1 until the counter
reaches 10. But it will never reach 10 so nothing is in the range.

3) ok. I think it's a good size for the beginner.

4)

for i in range(1, 6):

    if i == 1:

        print "one"