[Courses] Perl list active

Margot margot at lawrence1961.f9.co.uk
Fri Jun 10 18:39:33 UTC 2011

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:33:42 -0700
Akkana Peck <akkana at shallowsky.com> wrote:

> Jacinta Richardson writes:
> > A few people have contacted me off list and asked whether I'll
> > be covering how to program.  I haven't given this a lot of
> > thought, but rather than just replying individually with the
> > same thing I thought I'd summarise my thoughts about that here.
>
> Are there a lot of people interested in a course in how to
> program? How about if it was in another language: Python or
> Javascript? If so, which of those two languages would you prefer?

I'd be very interested in a basic 'how to program' course, not
because I have particular ambitions to become a programmer  - not
even as a hobby, let alone for money - but more because I'd like to
be able to deal more sensitively with programmers by having at
least a basic understanding of what they do.

So, any language will do.

--
Margot