[Courses] [python] Python course directions

Leslie leslie.brothers at verizon.net
Sun Jul 31 13:58:03 UTC 2011

Hi, Jim.
	Reading your suggestions for next steps in python, I thought I'd
mention something about the "basic intro to creating a little app with a
GUI".  The Linux Format magazine has a recent tutorial (August 2011,
Coding Academy) which shows how to import and use pygtk to do some basic
GUI operations like making windows and putting things in them.  For a
beginner like myself, it is clear enough and I'd recommend it to others.

-Leslie