[Courses] [python] No lesson -- open discussion

Kay Nettle pkn at cs.utexas.edu
Mon Aug 22 13:59:00 UTC 2011

Thanks so much for teaching the class!

>Anybody do any fun or interesting Python hacking recently?

I'm (still) working on nagios plugins.  I keep discovering better
ways to do things and rewriting my plugins.  I also found a vim
configuration file for python which keeps me from mixing tabs and
spaces.

I want to do some snmp programming if I can stop changing the nagios
scripts.  I'm thinking of using pysnmp 4.x.  If you have a library
you prefer, let me know.