[Courses] R Course: Lesson-1

Akkana Peck akkana at shallowsky.com
Sun Oct 4 04:23:29 UTC 2009

Mani A writes:
> I have posted the 1st Lesson with assignments of the R stat or rather
> "Statistics and Knowledge Discovery with R" course.

Should we be discussing things here, or is there somewhere on Moodle
for that?

I had a question on the exercises in Lesson 1. I was able to do
all of them except 3b, the one on reading just the 45th row.
I could read the file and print just the 45th row, but I couldn't
find any way to read only that row.

Is there documentation somewhere on read.csv that lists all the
options? I couldn't find them listed any of the places I looked.

	...Akkana (having fun so far, looking forward to Lesson 2)