[Courses] [Postgresql] Next steps

Michelle Murrain michelle at murrain.net
Wed Jan 23 16:01:23 UTC 2008

Hi all,

We're just past the 1/2 way point in the course, and it seems that there
are very few people who are able to keep up with the pace of the course.
So, I have a few possible suggestions. Let the group know what you think:

1) I could just keep going - one lesson a week, and people could catch
up as they can

2) I could pause for a couple of weeks, then go back to a weekly pace

3) I could go to a bi-weekly lesson pace

4) I could stop here - let people catch up, and if there is a critical
mass of folks who want to move on add more lessons later.

Suggestions? You could just vote for one, and I'll tally the votes. I'm
actually willing to do any of these.

Peace,
Michelle
--
Michelle Murrain
Coordinator, Nonprofit Open Source Initiative

Skype: pearlbear
AIM: pearlbear0