[Courses] [Postgresql] Week 5: Even More SQL

Michelle Murrain michelle at murrain.net
Tue Jan 8 17:00:06 UTC 2008

Vid Ayer wrote:
> On Jan 8, 2008 4:13 AM, Michelle Murrain <michelle at murrain.net> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>
> Hi,
>> And please come for the chat tomorrow: 1:00 EST / 18:00 UTC on #courses
>> at irc.linuxchix.org
>
> can this chat session be archived ? it will be close to midnight (my
> local time)...not really convenient :(

I'll send the chat transcripts to the list after the chat. I'll try and
do that for each chat. I also will try and move the chats around time
wise. Next week, I'll do a chat in the morning my time, which would be
more like 14:00 UTC.

Peace,
Michelle
--
Michelle Murrain
Coordinator, Nonprofit Open Source Initiative

Skype: pearlbear
AIM: pearlbear0