[Courses] [Postgresql] Lessons ...

Michelle Murrain michelle at murrain.net
Mon Feb 25 14:21:30 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I have realized that the biweekly lessons plays havok with my sense of
time. Anyway, there will be a lesson coming this week.

I decided, given that there seem to be so few people still following
this course, that I'd do two more lessons. This week will be what would
have been week 8, and very postgresql focused - includes issues of
Administration: access control, logging, backups, file organization

And the last week, which I'll post the week of March 10, will be:

  Using Postgresql with web applications  Perl, php, others. Using PG
remotely via ODBC

I think that spending a lot of time on transactions and stored
procedures at this point is probably too much.

I hope that works well with everyone.

Peace,
Michelle
--