[Courses] [Postgresql] What is PostgreSQL?

Ndapewa Hangula hangulanv at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 10:22:01 UTC 2007

 Hi, everybody!

> - Give us a brief intro to yourself, and why you are taking this course

Hi All,
I'm Ndapewa Hangula from Windhoek, Namibia. I'm a system Analyst and work with SQL. I also had some Oracle training.
I'm also the country representative of Linuxchix Namibia. Although i do not use Linux at work, i use it at home and at SchoolNet were we hold the Linux Chix meetings and workshops.
I'm interested in PostgreSQL to learn more and add to my skills. I also want to learn and pass on the skills to my my fellow Linuxchix in Namibia.

Ndapewa - Namibia

> - If you haven't already, think of a concrete project you'd like to use
> PG with.

Kind Regards

Ndapewa V. Hangula
http://pewa.livejournal.com

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Dr. Seuss - US author and illustrator (1904 - 1991)