[Courses] "Moodle for beginners" course?

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Fri Nov 16 17:53:44 UTC 2007

Also, for those of you who are not on the volunteers list...

There actually is something a little messed up with the moodle logins
at the moment, and many of us aren't able to log in at all despite
the fact that we *should* have a single sign on so when we log in to
the main linuxchix site we should be automatically (automagically?)
logged in to the courses website.  So if you're having a bunch of
trouble figuring out how to log in, it may be related to this bug.
There are apparently some people who are going to take a look at this
and see if we can figure out what's up.  Any bug reports you can
provide could be helpful!

  Terri