[Courses] "Moodle for beginners" course?

jim stockford jim at well.com
Fri Nov 16 17:55:16 UTC 2007

greetings,

    i joined various linuxchix mailing lists today, so
I'm new to this community. I have fairly good linux
command-line and system administration skills,
though no experience in most desktop uses (no
photo or music and very little "office" skills...). I
like vi and flatfiles and shell scripts. I like to be
helpful (I try to be polite).

    I'm interested in the PostgreSQL course. Best
I can figure, it'll just come my way through this
list, is that correct?

    I'm interested in a Moodle course, for teachers
(which I sometimes am) as well as for students. I
looked at the Moodle page and saw I need a login.
How to get a login account?

thank you,
jim