[Courses] "Moodle for beginners" course?

Marjan la Grand malaga at orange.nl
Fri Nov 16 09:54:05 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Although I did not write much in this group yet, I always read the
messages ;-)
As to answer this question, at the moment I am busy setting up a Moodle
Hosting business and part of that job is to make courses about Moodle.
So if you want I can do that here to, I only have to translate it from
Dutch to English, but that is not a problem. So are there more people
interested in this one?

Marjan