[Courses] [Spineful Living, lesson 1: Dreams]

DeannC dcorum at crystle.com
Sat Mar 31 16:19:55 UTC 2007

MORE books:

Where to Draw the Line: How to Set Healthy Boundaries Every Day - Anne
Katherine

Controlling People: How to Recognize, Understand and Deal with People Who
Try to Control You - Patricia Evans  (Her Book on Verbal Abuse is also a
great one)

Who's Pulling Your Strings? How to Break the Cycle of Manipulation
--Harriet Braiker

Anyway. Not to hijaack the subject, just wanted to quickly mention these.
Back to your regular programming...

Deann