[Courses] a doubt regarding c compilation

saritha harshan srsaritha at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 05:28:14 UTC 2007

> sir/madam,
> I am saritha,computer lab instructor in Atria Institue of
> Technology,Bangalore,India. I went thruough the following link and i have a
> doubt regarding c compilation in Linux.

   http://mailman.linuxchix.org/pipermail/courses/2002-October/000819.html

I am using gcc compiler and my doubt is how to trace program execution,in
turboc we can use f 7 key and it will permit us to create watch
points.Ingcc do i have these facilities?or can u suggest an editor
which is
supporting all these features for Linux platform.In lab debugging
everybody's program is really a pain.

> can u help me.......i tried in google.....still my fingers are crossed.

thanks for reading my mail