[Courses] [Spineful Living, Lesson 4: Saying No!]

Doc Nielsen docnielsen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 12:47:14 UTC 2007

On 4/27/07, Conor Daly <c.daly at met.ie> wrote:
> > On Thursday 26 April 2007 07:20, Doc Nielsen wrote:

> > > Needless to say, my union is now filing a suit against him...

> It's important to note that (depending on jurisdiction) you don't
> necessarily need a union to file an unfair dismissal suit.  If your country
> has unfair dismissal legislation, you can take the suit yourself.

yeah but my union has a department for this, a staff of lawyers,
and they do it for free since i'm a member.

I don't know what the case status is at the moment, and i don't really care.
If we end up in court, i can claim loss of pay from november to mid
april, about 12000 DKK a month. Thats going to hurt the firm.

>:-)

-Doc
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced