[Courses] [Spineful Living, lesson 2: When Nice = Rude]

Listpig listpig at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 9 17:57:21 UTC 2007

"Sir, is there someone else there that I could speak to who is interested in
helping solve the problem, rather than critiquing my abilities?"

That's kind of what comes to my mind, although I can see that it would
likely head for a debate.  Once it started doing so, though, I'd think you'd
want to refuse to argue and simply dig your heels in and request escalation.

What do you think?

--pig