[Courses] [Spineful Living, lesson 1: Dreams]

Swaminathan, Gayathri gayathri at ou.edu
Mon Apr 2 02:21:35 UTC 2007

Resend :)

There was more than this one line "Having recently graduated with my"

Having recently graduated with my Masters, I have started involving myself more into my professional and personal development.

Here are my goals for professional and personal progress.

Professional
------------

* Get involved more into OSS activities
* Start summer camps for girls ( something small ) and teach them computers specifically get their interest!
* Tutor girls from the CS program at school and help them with their issues ( as I work in an University )
* Get proficient with Python
* Get efficient with Linux

Personal
--------

* Practice and perfect violin ( just started lessons early this year )
* Read the books I have in list ( the ones I put off when I was heads down on MS studies )
* Travel around the US more and meet new people

Cheers
g3